Tour de France 2020 is the official game of the world-famous race, allowing you to select your favourite teams among the 22 official ones and take the departure of the 21 official stages from Nice to the Champs-Elysées. Others major races are also available to compete like real pro riders, such as Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Paris-Nice or the Critérium du Dauphiné.
Be a leader and create your own story
In Tour de France 2020, you can manage your team or be your own cyclist in two dedicated career modes.
In Pro Team, you lead a team of up to 15 riders. From the bottom of the ladder, you will have to prove yourself to get invited in the most prestigious races like the Tour de France or Paris-Roubaix. Bring your team to the top of the Pro Cycling rankings to take part in the World Championships series and win the rainbow jersey!
In Pro Leader, create your own rider and complete objectives given by your manager to improve your skills. Choose your career path between climber, sprinter, puncher and versatile, and become the new cycling legend.
For shorter game sessions, you can also play downhill and sprint challenges separately, alone or against a friend in split-screen!
Making the Tour more immersive
Making its series debut, our first-person camera is a new way to experience the Tour, by putting you at the heart of the race. Time trials have also been revisited to make them closer to their real-life counterpart: you will now have to manage your position and your stamina in this race against the clock. Tour de France 2020 is now available on Xbox One.
Tour de France 2020
Experience the intensity of the Tour de France!
Compete against the peloton in all 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020.
To wear the yellow jersey on the Champs-Elysées, you will need to take risks, attack, sprint and perfect your race tactics.
• All 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020
• The classic Liège-Bastogne-Liège race for the first time in Tour de France
• Redesigned, more realistic time-trials. You must manage your stamina and riding position to improve your aerodynamics and achieve the best time
• New first-person camera for greater immersion
• More attacking and opportunistic peloton
• Improved race interface with more details about your surroundings (competitors, route, descents, etc.)