TOI Dialogues is an e-conclave format which brings together some of the best-known thought leaders in India and a few chosen Industry experts. The e-conclave will be organized on June 25th 2020, from 4:00 PM to 6 PM.
To register for participation, Click here.
The conclave aims to understand the mood of Indian buyers when it comes to durables, appliances, and consumer electronics. The panel discussion will cover topics like:
- Challenges businesses are facing while getting back
- Change in consumer behaviour when it comes to purchases
- Are brands working on lucrative offers to get back the demand
- The equation between online and brick mortar stores of the brand
- Consumer sentiments around Chinese products and their impact on business
- Overall business performance this year
The panel discussion would feature Mr Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India, Mr Neeraj Bahl, MD & CEO, BSH India, Sunil Nayyar, MD, Sony India and Rajat Wahi Partner, & Consumer Head, Consulting, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP. The audience will also have an opportunity to interact with these business leaders from the consumer durables and electronics industry.