HCL’s TechBee Program offers early career opportunities to 12th pass students
TechBee, HCL’s Early Career Program, is a unique, work-integrated higher education platform which empowers the youth to take early control of their career and also contributes to the “Skill India” mission of the government. As a part of HCL’s new people strategy for 10+2 students, it offers IT engineering jobs by equipping students with future-ready skills. The program prepares students technically and professionally for entry-level IT jobs in HCL, through an extensive and on-the-job 12-month training program to become software engineers. Another advantage that the program offers is the freedom to enroll in the Degree programs from reputed institutions like BITS Pilani and SATRA University.
Students can enroll for the HCL TechBee Program by undergoing an entrance test. The program offers an innovative and pragmatic combination of theory and practice, through classroom sessions and on-the-job training. This exposure makes students completely self-reliant by the end of the program. During the entire training period, the enrolled students receive a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000.
With the TechBee Program, the company would add on to the talent pool to cater to its current and potential clients. So far, over 2000 students have successfully completed the HCL TechBee program and have joined the 150,000 strong workforce of HCL.
Key Highlights of TechBee Program:
- JOB FIRST – Job assurance with HCL, India’s leading IT company
- FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE – Opportunity to become financially independent since stipend starts from the first month
- HIGHER EDUCATION – Earn a degree from India’s reputed technical institutions like BITS Pilani and SASTRA University
- The candidates will also learn the fundamentals of Information Technology, relevant software tools, processes and life skills during this 12-month training program
- Upon successful completion of the training, candidates get to work in prestigious projects at HCL Technologies in areas of Application and Infrastructure Support, Testing and CAD Support
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students. Get 100% program fee waiver (if you score 90% and above in your training) and 50% fee waiver (if you score between 85-90% in your training)
- Students from Pan India and who have completed their class XII (with maths) in 2019 and 2020 are eligible to apply. Students can visit: https://bit.ly/2Ut0IJk to apply for the HCL SAT entrance exam. Last date of registrations is 30 June 2020